I just want to see the world.
Travel and experience life like never before
I want to see wonderful waterfalls away from the rest of the world
I want to be somewhere where worries, stress and reality don’t exist
I want to see and experience the breath taking view of the sunset on a wondeful beach on a warm summer day
I want to turn around to a just as wonderful breathing taking view of a home
So clean, so open, so modern
I want to experience happiness
Silence and stillness
I want to be able to feel as though the area around me is representative of who I am inside and out
I want on open clean house that is modern and once again just breath taking to represent the person who I have always wanted to be
I want to have a breath taking view in a nice warm climate that makes me feel as though nothing can conquer who I am and where I’m heading
I want to be stress free and happy
But at the same time I want to live the luxuries of the bussy life
Like atop a tall building in the midst of a city
Walking through my open apartment to the window wall
And just glancing down
Watching how life changes and realizing that I work just as hard as the next
But for the time being I am free
Free to imagine, to feel, to be me
And for once
Just for once
I want to be happy
Completely and beyond happy
And maybe just for once
I want to feel as though I deserve these nice things
To feel as though I have achieved my dream
To feel as though for once I am right with life
I wish to deserve to be happy, to be free, and to be me
And maybe for once
Just for once
I can be this with myself
And if I wish to share these moments with
For it to be someone who deserves me just as much as I deserve anything I could ever dream of
But just for once
Only once do I wish for things not to be perfect But for them to be honest.
FREE PRINTABLE FITNESS & FOOD JOURNAL
I personally created these and worked really hard on making them, so please don’t rip, steal, or claim them as yours.
It includes the following:
- Health/Fitness Goals: List the goals that you want to achieve, write down how you are going to do that, the date that you want to achieve the goals, and whether you achieve that goal or not.
- Exercise Log: It is a weekly exercise log, check off what type of exercise you did (cardio, strength, etc), the activity you did (running, pilates, insanity, etc), how long you did the workout for, the amount of calories you burned, and for the notes you can write anything that wasn’t asked (for ex. if you ran today, in the note space you can write the distance you ran for, or if you did strength you can write the amounts of reps you did)
- Food Log: It’s a weekly food log. You write down what you ate for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, the amount of calories you ate in total, and the amount of water you drank (the unit can be, mL, ounces, or maybe the amount of water you drank in a glass)
- Recipes to Try: If you ever wanted to cook/bake/make anything, you can write the name of the recipes (for ex: granola bars, or healthy pasta, etc, etc) the source (where you found it), and check off whether you like the recipe or not.
- Grocery List: I created my own grocery list and to my surprise a lot of people liked it, so I wanted you to have a list of your own, so when you go grocery shopping you know what to buy :)
- Meal Planner: (Weekly meal planner) Similar to the Food Log, instead you can use this chart as a way to plan out your meal, so you don’t waste time searching in your refrigerator looking for what to cook for dinner.
- Body Measurements: (Monthly body measurements) The thing about creating printable that have to do with measuring progress is that some people may do it weekly, other do it monthly. So, I chose monthly because I don’t want you to get stress if you didn’t see any changes within a week. I gave you 6 weeks although there are usually 4-5 weeks in a month, so you may have the row empty. You can measure it with any unit you want (cm or in) Although I should have left some empty boxes for those who want to measure other body parts that I didn’t include, I ran out of space (sorry >.<)
- Weight Tracker: This is an annual weight tracker which you can use to track your weight throughout the whole year. For the loss/gain you write whether you loss or gain a specific weight (for ex. gain 5 pound, loss 2 pound, etc, etc)
I hope this is helpful :) If there is something that you want me to make or if you have any question you can always leave it in my ask box ^.^